2011-2012. Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Classroom Blogger

I would like to introduce you to one of our classmates! Her name is Shidrika. I have invited anyone from our class to share anything they'd like! Shidrika asked if she could type up something, and since she is a rockstar and gets her work finished on time . . . I said YES!

Take it away, girl!

Dear Audience,


This is Shidrika here. Mrs. Doss is the best teacher you can have. I’ll bet you would’ve wanted her if you were in fifth grade. It's just plain out fun[she is great ]

.sweet

.nice

.crazy

.actress

.funny

.amazing

There are so many ways to explain her I can't even think right now see you later next time!!!!!! woohoo


I feel blessed to have a great class this year! We are learning about:

  • microorganisms
  • civil war
  • multiplying decimals
  • character, setting, conflict, and plot
  • compound sentences, similes, and metaphors
  • EXPLODING our writing
Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment