2011-2012. Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

This is a song my teammates wrote and performed! Our class is reviewing for the cell unit, so here's what we sing to practice! (to the tune of Breakfast at Tiffany's)

They say, “We’ve got parts in common!”

CYTOPLASM and MEMBRANES

Along with a NUCLEUS


You’ll see, ANIMAL and PLANT CELLS

Have these 3 ORGANELLES

And PLANTS CELLS have two more


My teach said, “What about ANIMAL and PLANT CELLS?”

I said, “I think, I can tell them apart.”

And as I recall, PLANT CELLS, have two extra helpers,

CELL WALLS and CHLOROPLASTS;

That’s what they got!


The CELL WALL, protects only the PLANT CELL

CHLOROPLASTS made of green gel:

They get food from the SUN


CELL MEMBRANES? Allow materials to pass through

CYTOPLASM is goo

With the NUCLEUS left in charge




Original Song by Deep Blue Something

REWRITTEN by Deep GOO Something



No comments:

Post a Comment