2011-2012. Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

I LOVE this class!

Yesterday, I had a fake meeting with our principal, API, and gifted teacher! I thought I was just super popular with all of them, but come to find out I had something waiting for me!

When I made my way down to the classroom this was waiting for me!




                                                                   SURPRISE!!!!

A whole party had been planned for nearly a week! How exciting! The class kept a secret and enjoyed bringing in goodies, presents, and sweet homemade cards!




Thanks to Mrs. Burwell and Mrs. Moss for helping all of the kiddos pull this off! I had a great birthday because the parents, teachers, administration, and each other worked together, and they truly surprised me!

I will cherish their sweet cards with awesome messages and letters!

Our class ROCKS! 


No comments:

Post a Comment